+ Responder ao Tópico

Padrão Re: Projeto Firmware Free VIDA

gostei da ideia.. !! se possivel.. com fotos tambem

jdprevedello
    Visitante

Alguem sabe como fazer um openssh conectar nun dropbear sem senha?

Aê pessoal, a quantas anda o DESENVOLVIMENTO do firmware? Percebi que o tópico ficou sendo usado mais pra dicas de recuperação de rádios (Cabo serial, JTAG, etc.) que para o desenvolvimento em si....

unpacking firmware Edimax EW-7209PG to get the rootfilesystem

1. Download EdiEngEW7209APg_1.20.bin
    2.dd if=EdiEngEW7209APg_1.20.bin of=image.bz2 bs=38932 skip=1
    3.bzip2 -d image.bz2
    4.dd if=image of=image.ext2 skip=1 bs=1884160
    5. mount -t ext2 -o loop image.ext2 /mnt/ext2 -o ro,nodev,nosuid,noexec

thats all

if you are lazy, in this link you have the rootfilesystem
    http://www.box.net/index.php?rm=box_..._id=f_18845476

Edmian

aê brother, em que site vc conseguiu estas informações?

Hi
    I didnt find this on a site. I was working with the GPL source code from Edimax, and after a couple of weeks, I culd get this information.
    I hope this was usefull for someone.

Edmian.

Hey edmian the URL you provided is not accessible...the website says: "User is not allowed to use direct links.". Antother question I have: Is this procedure applicable to other firmware images, like the original ovislink firmware, or ap-router?! thx

sorry, I didnt know that,this is the new link http://www.box.net/public/9ghatea376 ,its not direct link, but here is the file.The procedure is not the same for other firmwares, because the point where cuts the file is different. try to find it, its not complicated, for example ,the point 2 ,you have to search this chain BZh9 . you cuold serach this points comparing one firmware with the other.
    Edmian
    pd: extra ball,the "AP ROUTER" rootfilesystem ,here http://www.box.net/public/trcm4571zo

bro, what command do you use to search these points (od?, what parameters? ?)? and how to compare the firmware images? I'm intending to extract the rootfs of Zinwell firmwares...and What about re-making the firmware images? Is there a way to do that, or a I have to adapt the availables SDKs and generate the images from the rootfs that I got with your procedure? thx

shortlinux.sourceforge.net

no forum do sourceforge do short tem uma explicação de como obter o rootfs ... talvez ajude tambem !!!

Valeu pessoal, eu tô doido pra fazer um firmware bacana, que atenda às minhas necessidades (pois só uso essas bridges - Ovislink, Zinwell - em clientes)...quero implementar umas funções bacanas de QOS, connlimit, etc...ai se eu conseguir eu posto aqui!

thats the idea, post what we find out, To research Im using linux and the midnight commander, with this program you can see the the file in hexa mode or binary, and you can make a chain search ,its so easy to use.About re-making the firmware ,I didnt test it. When I descompress the bunzip image, the end of the file is fill with garbage, i dont know why.In the invert process will be not garbage, May be it is necesary to fill with especific sizes file, I dont know. and testing it has a risk ops:

Edmian

jane.ordenavia
    Visitante

!! Olá sou nova aqui e estou precisando de uma ajudinha, algem sabe as pinagens seriais dos APs EDIMAX 7206, LINKSYS WET11 e WET54G, DLINK DWL900+, OVISLINK WL1120AP, to temtando salvar eles mas esta dificil, agradeço a ajuda!!

a do ovislink 1120 vc consegue em

shortlinux.sourceforge.net

um solucao interessante que achei foi o brazilfw ele tem boas opcoes e é de facil inclusao de componentes... alguem jah tentou portar ele para alguma ap???

pelo que vi do brasilfw.. tem mto recurso "pesado" para o processador desses aparelhos "embbedded"

e se conseguissemos fazer uma "versao" com recursos mais apropriados para as ap's onde fosse possivel a pessoa que utilizar acrescer os recursos conforme necessario, no mesmo esquema usando o mount acrescendo e fechando??? ficaria até interessante...

nao eh simples assim nao heeh !!

a arquitetura eh outra (MIPS)... o espaço e memoria .. bem limitados...

somebody knows if is there some emulator to test the rtl8186 firmwares? im testing a edimax version adding dropbear, but it doesnt work the dropbear server at the moment,and I would like to test it on emulator.

Edmian

exists for rtl8181 ?