+ Responder ao Tópico
pessoal no queue simple, tem a opçao time, para que e ela, e como configurar, obrigado
Pelo que entendi é para apenas ativar quando ela estiver configurada.
Por exemplo, se uma queue estiver configurada, vc pode definir o tempo, dia, para que ela seja ativada.
Creio eu que seja isso.
- name (Text) : Unique queue identifier that can be used as parent option value for other queues
- direction (One of both, upload, download, none; default: both) : allow to enable one-directional limitation for simple queues (disable other direction)
- both - limit both download and upload traffic
- upload - limit only traffic to the target
- download - limit only traffic from the target
- time (TIME-TIME,sun,mon,tue,wed,thu,fri,sat - TIME is local time, all day names are optional; default: not set) : allow to specify time when particular queue will be active. Router must have correct time settings.
- dst-address (IP address/netmask) : allows to select only specific stream (from target address to this destination address) for limitation explain what is target and what is dst and what is upload and what not
- p2p (one of all-p2p, bit-torrent, blubster, direct-connect, edonkey, fasttrack, gnutella, soulseek, winmx; default: not set) : allow to select unencrypted packets of particular p2p for limitation
- packet-marks (Comma separated list of packet mark names) : allows to use marked packets from /ip firewall mangle. Take look at the RouterOS packet flow diagram. It is necessary to mark packets before the simple queues (before global-in HTB queue) or else target's download limitation will not work. The only mangle chain before global-in is prerouting.